2.11.2007

Sleepy eyes.

I would have to say that out of all the baby "stuff" we got, the bumbo seat ranks as one of the all time favorites. She still sits in it to watch her movie, and now she has started climbing all over it. She somehow balances on the rim, and crawls from it to the couch cushion, which are usually on the floor these days.

Watching Praise Baby.


Doesn't she look adorable in her hat and poncho that Grandma made for her?!

We have had a really fun weekend. My dad drove out on Thursday to spend a few days visiting and to pick up my mom. On Friday we went and looked at a few more houses. Saturday Mackenzie got her pictures taken and we went out to dinner at Olive Garden (yummy!). Matt and I also made an offer on a house yesterday, which is really exciting! We are hoping to hear back from them tomorrow - I will keep you updated!

No comments: