3.15.2007

I'm back! Sorry it has been a few days since I have posted. We have been covering a lot of miles! Mackenzie and I left on Tuesday and flew to Colorado. We ended up flying out of Tulsa because I found such a good deal on a ticket (Tulsa is about 2 hours from our house). Matt is bringing a group of kids out to go skiing and snowboarding - they will be here on Saturday. My mom and I are cooking for them, so we have been getting organized with our menu, and tomorrow we are going to Sams to shop! Since we are closing on the 27th, my parents are planning on driving back with us to help us move. Whew! No wonder I haven't had time to post! :) It is going to be a busy few weeks, but Matt is so excited about the ski trip, and so are the kids. It should be fun - I'm sure some of them have never seen mountains like they are going to see! That is pretty much all that is going on in our world - Mackenzie is just having a great time getting spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments: