7.20.2007

We have been spending a lot of time outside in the pool this week, as it has been very hot! The other day I asked Mackenzie if she wanted a drink - I meant from her sippy cup, but she thought I meant from the hose, so she just started slurping away! Oh well, that's one of those things you just have to do as a child, I guess!
Mackenzie took this picture herself! I actually think its very cute.
Here is Kenzie talking to Grandma on the phone. Doesn't she look like she's about 15 years old?!
For some reason, Mackenzie prefers to color on her skin rather than paper. I made the mistake of giving her markers instead of her usual crayons to color with. I turned around for a minute and this is what she did. You can't see, but it goes all the way around her neck and down her side. We think maybe she has a future as a tattoo artist!

1 comment:

Kacie said...

She's starting to look really old! soooo cute :)