10.16.2007

Well, I am using colored font to try and make this post more interesting because I don't have the camera cord to put pictures up! Mackenzie and I are actually in Colorado! My mom usually comes to see us about this time of year, but they just moved into a new house in the mountains. They have been doing a ton of work on it, so she really didn't want to leave right now, plus I wanted to see it!
We flew out on thursday, Mackenzie was perfect on the flight, as usual. On friday we got to see Uncle Tristan. He came up to the house and we drove to Estes Park to see the elk and listen to them bugle. It was really cool. Saturday... hmmm. I can't remember what we did! But anyway, my aunt also came up from Kansas to help my mom, so they have been getting a lot of painting and whatnot done. I have mostly been chasing Kenzie around since there is A LOT of stuff for her to get into right now. Oh, and yesterday we went down to Estes to do laundry. While we were waiting for it to dry we found a pond with fish and ducks to feed. Mackenzie LOVED it, I will post pics after we get home.
That is about all. Just wanted to let you know that we haven't dropped off of the face of the earth! Oh, and GO ROCKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: