12.01.2007

Our cat Greyson died on wednesday. I posted a couple of months ago that he had FIV and I'm sure it was related to that. He went very peacefully in his sleep and had not been sick or anything. I miss him like crazy - I was his favorite person and I feel like I'm missing my shadow! Plus he was my napping buddy and lap warmer. He was so good with Mackenzie, too. This is the last picture I took of him and Chloe - they were in the playroom playing with Mackenzie's toys!
Last weekend we went to my inlaw's farm and cut down our Christmas tree. We almost didn't get one this year since we are going to CO for Christmas and will have to throw it out before we leave. But I'm glad we did - Mackenzie loves it and we made some good memories.
Here is our tree all set up next to our fireplace. Looks pretty cozy, doesn't it?!

No comments: