2.03.2008

Here is Mackenzie hanging out on her potty. We are really working on the potty training right now, and most days she is doing great! Yesterday was the first time we took her out in public in her big girl panties. We went to Target, Kohls, and to eat, and she didn't have any accidents! Yay!
Here is a 24 week belly pic, for everyone who is just dying to see, lol.
Mackenzie has turned into an absolute monkey over the past week. I leave the room and come back, and she is on top of the couch, on top of the coffee table, on top of my bed, pretty much anything she can climb. Yesterday she was watching a movie on the little dvd player in her playroom while I did yoga in the living room. I went in to check on her and she had climbed inside her old cradle on top of all her stuffed animals and she had the dvd player on her lap. It was pretty cute. I got a picture before I took her out. :)

1 comment:

Debra said...

Wow it has been forever since I have been on. Enjoyed catching up with the pictures and the sweet belly of 24 weeks. Wow how exciting.

Debra and Hope