3.02.2008



Here are some pictures of Mackenzie playing in the yard the other day. We have been enjoying any warm weather we get! She could play outside all day long, she just loves it. She had a great time loading sticks in her wagon, picking weeds (oops, I mean flowers!), and collecting walnut shells (which she tried once to bite - goof). Anyway, we had a good time.
And I guess I haven't posted about the new baby for a long time! She is getting big, I can tell. Kicks a lot, her feet are way over on the right side. We did have an ultrasound and we are pretty much positive it is a girl. I am excited for Mackenzie to have a sister, and Matt is getting used to the idea of having a bunch of girls in the house! I was teasing him because even our cats are girls - I told him we will have to get him a boy dog in a few years or something.

No comments: