4.21.2008

Last week Mackenzie and I discovered this park about 25 minutes from our house. I can't believe we've lived here for 2 years and I didn't know about it until now! It is so much fun. It is actually right in back of a library. There is a huge duck pond, walking trail, playground, and waterpark for when she gets older. She had so much fun we went back a few days later with daddy.
Tea party.
Our second trip to the duck pond.
Here is a picture of our finished fence. I love our big tree in the corner. Actually it is the only tree we have right now - I am wanting to plant more soon.
Mackenzie got her first pair of two piece jammies. She looked so grown up, it made us kind of sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelse, Kenzie is such a pretty little girl. I go to your website often and wish we were closer! We're looking forward to another pretty little great granddaughter. Northwest great grandma/pa think of you often.....