5.29.2008

Helping Grammy shuck corn!
Mackenzie's first swim of the year - the pool looked a lot bigger on the box, but she still had a blast! And that's me, about 5 days overdue I think.

Mackenzie giving Maggie a drink. Yes, we have a dog now. Long story, and yes, we are crazy :) .
We are still waiting for baby Aubrey to show up! She is a week late today. The doctor did want to induce (he had set the date for yesterday), but after doing some research on inductions I decided to have them push the date back, so we have a few more days to get this baby here on our own!

1 comment:

Eric Rath said...

Hey Kelsey, I'm not sure if you remember me or not (Kayla Livingston, Beth Skinner's cousin). I found your blog a few days ago via Kacie Chase. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I had to be induced with our 2nd baby in March. Everyone always has their horror stories, but mine went wonderful and was so easy... I hope your baby comes on her own, but if not, the induction isn't as scary as everyone makes it out to be! :) Good luck!