11.01.2006

Crawling

I have been trying to post Mackenzie's halloween pictures since last night, and blogger is not letting me! She looked adorable, and I promise I will keep trying to post them. I want you all to see her cute costume since she was sick last wednesday and didn't get to go to the Harvest Festival at the church. So the only ones who saw her were Matt and I!

Kenz is slowly getting over this cold, I hope. She is still congested and coughing a little, but no fever. She is officially crawling on hands and knees. I thought she was fast and busy before, but it was nothing compared to now! She has zero interest in her toys, for the most part, and wants to play with leaves that have blown in our front door, the cat bowls, electrical cords, and our shoes. And of course her favorite place to be is on the hard kitchen floor. She has fallen and hit her head more in the past three days than in the entire first nine months of her life - and I have a feeling it's only going to get worse! But it is also a ton of fun - she is so much more interactive than before, and can actually come to us when we call her.

Matt will be out of town this weekend for a high school retreat, and then Mackenzie and I will be leaving on Tuesday to go to Colorado for our annual "Pre-Thanksgiving" visit. Please pray for us! We are flying and have a layover!

No comments: