11.27.2006

My Baby Is 10 Months Old Today...




And she has been doing all kinds of new things and growing up way too fast. In the past week she has said "Mama" for the first time (and I think she was actually referring to me!), she has been pushing up to her feet all over the place, she held her own spoon at lunch today, she handed me a ball, she actually tried to put her hat ON rather than taking it off, and she started dancing every time any music comes on. The picture above is her doing "Touchdown!" which Grandpa taught her while we were in Colorado. Matt turned on a football game the other day and she did it without us even telling her to. It is so much fun and so sad at the same time! She is such a little person anymore, but I miss my little baby, too! (By the way, can you tell Matt got her dressed?!)

No comments: