6.16.2007





My mom has been here this past week, so we have been busy having fun with Grandma! We walked to the park almost every day. Mackenzie loves the swings and the slides, and she is getting to where she can climb up stuff (almost) by herself. She also had her first hair "cut", although it was really just more of a trim - her hair was just falling in her face, so Grandma trimmed her bangs. She looks so cute! And last picture is the absolutely adorable outfit Grandma got her when we went to the mall. So, my mom had to leave today and we really miss her :( . But I am going to try and visit Colorado while Matt is in Mexico, in about 6 weeks.

2 comments:

Debra said...

Looks and sounds like you are having fun. Wish we could see that girl in real life. I bet she has grown so much.

Miss you all
Hugs
Debra and Hope

Anonymous said...

Oh, Man!!! I miss you too!!! Can't wait until the end of July (neither can Grandpa)!

love, love,
Grandma