6.30.2007

Niners Camp





Hello hello! It has been forever since I have posted, I know, and I am sorry! We have been at a 9th grade camp in Illinois, with the church that we used to minister at. Matt was the speaker for the week, and we also took the youth praise band from our church here in Arkansas. It really went well, we had 12 kids make first time decisions to be baptized and lots of other rededications. Mackenzie and I pretty much just hung out all week, walked around the camp and swam in the pool! The top two pictures are of Mackenzie playing tether ball, which she loved. She also liked to sit in the carpet ball table and throw pool balls! The kids all loved her and she made a lot of new friends.
So today after doing a lot of laundry and taking a long nap, we went to dinner and to Target. We got Mackenzie a potty seat, which I was not planning on doing, because they kind of gross me out. We were just going to get her a seat that goes on top of the regular toilet, but the kid is so tiny that we decided to get her a little one that she can get on to herself. Anyway, she sat on it and looked at her potty book, and she went pee pee!!!! It was probably just a fluke, because she sat on their a long time, but it was still really exciting. We are hoping it is a sign that she will be easy to train!

1 comment:

Debra said...

The kids loved seeing you guys and so did I. Sure do miss you all. Miss K looks all grown up on her potty. We want to train Hope but I am being lazy.

Hugs to you
Debra and Hope