9.10.2007

Looking sweet, about to leave for church on Sunday.
Last weekend at the Clothesline Festival.
Kenzie likes playing with play doh, and she has only tasted it once or twice!
She loves to help me bake.
Poor Greyson. We are really trying to get her to stop laying all over him, but he just sits there and takes it.

I have been such a terrible blogger lately! I'm sorry. I will try and get better. Here are a few pictures from the past week or so. She and I have been a little under the weather all weekend, and she is still really crabby and whiney. But other than that we are doing okay! We are about to get really busy as all our fall stuff starts up on Wednesday.

2 comments:

Debra said...

That girl is just growing up. She is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing her with us again LOL. I can't tell you to get better at blogging cause I am not doing it well either.

Hugs
Debra and Hope

Anonymous said...

She is sweet, sweet, sweet! Does she actually keep the hat and sunglasses on??? At our house they only stay on the stuffed animals. Love to you all!

Aunt Martha