2.12.2009

Aquarium











I'm so sorry, blogger just does not like me these days. It will not let me post more than 5 pictures at a time! So anyway, here are some pictures from the aquarium. We went to the Oklahoma Aquarium when we took my mom to the airport last week - it was a blast. We got to watch them feed the sharks, the otters, and the beavers. The otters may have been a little bit too much education for Mackenzie - they threw LIVE goldfish into the tank and the otters swam around and caught them - eek! But it didn't seem to bother her. She loved the turtles. Oh, and there was a tunnel thing that went through the shark tank - that was a big hit.
Last picture is Aubrey up on her knees. That was last week, this week she is pulling all the way up to her feet. She also has a constant bump or red mark on her head from falling over so much! Aaaah! I try but I just can't catch her every time.




No comments: