2.03.2009

Penguin Party










































Well, we have had a very exciting week or so. My mom and dad came into town the weekend of Mackenzie's birthday party and we had a lot of fun with them. Then we had her much anticipated penguin party on the 25th. Then, on her birthday, we were hit with an ice storm. It knocked out our power from tuesday until friday. We spent one night in a hotel because our gas fireplace was emmiting a lot of nasty fumes. The next day we came home and opened some windows while the fireplace burned off the "new" smell, which was not dangerous, just annoying. After that we were able to stay at home, cooking on a camp stove outside and playing games by candlelight. I don't think I've ever been so excited to do laundry or run my dishwasher on the day the power came back on. My mom was also in town all week, so we had quite the adventure. Yesterday we took her to Tulsa for her flight home, and since we were there we spent the day at the Oklahoma Aquarium. I am going to post some birthday pics, ice storm pics, and some from our trip the the aquarium.


















No comments: