6.24.2009

Aubrey's 1st Birthday Party

Aubrey got a baby doll from Grammy and Peepaw. She loves dolls, and this one had a binky that she kept trying to put in her mouth.
Opening presents.
Mackenzie got to invite her best friend Maddie to the party. They had a blast together.
Aubrey finally digging into her cake.
Giving bites to Peepaw. She gave everyone else a bite before she took one herself.
Now what am I supposed to do with this??
Maddie and Mackenzie busting a move.
Peepaw holding a very wet baby.
Bubbles!!
Aubrey had a flower party. The child is obsessed with all types of foliage. So my mom and I made a flower garden with the cupcakes.

Okay, I'm back. I know, I know, try and contain your excitement :) I have a TON of pictures to upload, so hopefully blogger will cooperate today! Sorry these are totally out of order - eventually I will figure this out.





















No comments: