6.24.2009

Home Again

Playing in the pool again - it has been HOT here.
Mackenzie has been begging for months to take Grammy and Peepaw to the duck pond, so that is what we did when we got home.

Aubrey loved the ducks too.
I'm not sure if she was throwing the bread AT the ducks or TO the ducks...
Mom was trying to get them to eat out of her hand.
In other news, Aubrey had her one year check and she is doing well, but not growing so much. She is in the less than 3% for weight and the 4% for height. But, knowing Mackenzie's growth curve, it doesn't surprise me too much and I'm not that worried, although she is even smaller than Kenz was at a year.
Mackenzie continues to be a handful at times. She has a quick temper and strong opinions. I hear this is normal for 3 year olds though, so I am holding out hope that I will not seriously injure my child before she reaches adulthood :)
She is still in the princess/dress phase bigtime. The other day at walmart she was holding up her dress with the tips of her fingers, swishing side to side and watching herself in the ice cream cooler. She was also singing "I see your HINEY, its nice and TINY, you better HIDE it, before I bite IT!!!" I mean, what do you do with that???
PS - look below for Colorado/birthday pics.




No comments: