5.03.2006

Our New Space

Welcome to my new project! Like I needed a new project between planning a yard sale, attempting to keep our house clean as to not scare off potential buyers, packing (should I be packing yet?), and, oh yeah, trying to keep up with our very "strong willed" extremely active 3 month old. But ever since I discovered blogs a few weeks ago and became an official "mommy blogger," as matt calls me, I have wanted my own blog. Not only will it give me a chance to show off our adorable baby girl :), but it will also give me the chance to catch up and stay connected with all of our scattered family and friends (which seems to be a job hazard, to say the least!). So welcome to our space - I hope you enjoy it!
A side note: due to an overprotective, paranoid mommy, we are trying not to use our full names or disclose our exact location on our page. Thanks!

No comments: