8.20.2006

100 Things About Me

I got this idea from another blog and thought it sounded like fun, so here are 100 things about me that you probably know, but maybe not!

1. I love Jesus!
2. I have been married for 2 1/2 years.
3. I got married in Missouri, in December
4. It snowed a lot the night before my wedding
5. I have lived in Colorado, Missouri, Illinois, and Arkansas
6. I never thought that I would live in Missouri, Illinois, or Arkansas
7. I went to Bible College
8. I graduated with an associate's degree in Bible and Education
9. I also went to a state college
10. I am married to a youth minister
11. I have a beautiful almost 7 month old baby girl
12. I could easily use all 100 things on her, because I think she is the most amazing baby ever born!
13. I have a cat
14. I also have a dog, but he doesn't live with me right now :)
15. I have a gerbil who is very old in gerbil years.
16. I have plants, but only because my mom got them for me.
17. I like plants, but I do not have a green thumb. Usually I kill plants.
18. My husband has an excellent green thumb. Together we can usually keep plants alive.
19. I have a younger brother who I love very much.
20. I love Colorado
21. I love the mountains.
22. I love my parents - I think they are the best parents ever.
23. My mom and I often think the same thing at the same time.
24. My mom and I both get occasional cravings for powdered sugar donuts.
25. Lily of the Valley is my favorite flower.
26. Lilacs are my second favorite flower.
27. When I was little, my mom used to pick lily of the valley and give me some before I left for school.
28. I love chocolate.
29. I love reading.
30. I especially love children's books.
31. I also love reading magazines, especially parenting and baby magazines.
32. I probably read too much baby stuff.
33. I breastfeed my baby.
34. I think everyone should try to breastfeed, unless of course you are the dad.
35. I love walking but I hate running
36. I try to excercise regularly.
37. I love photography, and I have a darkroom at my parent's house.
38. I love chocolate chip cookies.
39. I love milk.
40. Colorado is my favorite place on earth.
41. I do not like people touching my toenails. This does not affect my daily life, but I wouldn't want a pedicure.
42. I do not like talking on the phone unless it is with my mom. But I am trying to get better.
43. I like putting away groceries. I know, it's weird.
44. I love the smell of my daughter's bedtime bubble bath and lotion.
45. I love swimming, but not in creeks or lakes.
46. I want to go to Europe some day.
47. I am germaphobic. I always have hand sanitizer.
48. I like wheat bread, not white.
49. When I was little, I wanted to be an artist, a vet, and a mom. But mostly a mom.
50. My birthday is November 30.
51. I always wished my birthday was in the spring.
52. I do not like the sound of people brushing their teeth.
53. My husband and I would like to adopt a child someday.
54. In the meantime, I want to adopt another cat so that Greyson has a friend.
55. I love animals. I never turn away a stray dog or cat (just ask my husband)
56. I like girly movies.
57. I don't like movies about animals because they always get hurt or die.
58. I love Christmas.
59. I love Christmas trees.
60. I love Christmas lights.
61. I love Christmas cookies.
62. I love Christmas Eve church.
63. I love Christmas day breakfast.
64. I love buying people presents.
65. I do not like fish. Eating them or feeling them swim next to me.
66. I am thinking about getting Mackenzie a fish tank because she likes looking at them. Matt will have to clean it.
67. I love visiting the ocean.
68. I love baking, especially things with chocolate
69. My favorite stores are Hobby Lobby, Tuesday Morning, Kohls, and Target. Oh, and Walmart.
70. I also like garage sales.
71. Some of my favorite movies are You've Got Mail, Runaway Bride... I have more, but I can't think of any right now.
72. My favorite books are Harry Potter. Yes, really.
73. I don't like video games.
74. I am a reality tv fan. We watch Survivor, Apprentice, and I could watch A Baby Story all day if I didn't make myself turn it off.
75. Our favorite non-reality tv show is Grey's Anatomy.
76. I don't mind doing laundry, but I hate putting it away.
77. I also hate taking out the trash.
78. I am terrible at most sports.
79. Someday I want to open up a children's book/educational toy store. In Colorado.
80. Most of the girls in my family have two toes that are slightly webbed. It is yet to be seen if Mackenzie has them.
81. I have a huge scar on my right shoulder where I had a birthmark removed.
82. My favorite season is spring.
83. My second favorite season is fall.
84. Winter is tied for my second favorite season.
85. I love snow. I used to love it more when I didn't have to drive in it.
86. Summer is my least favorite season. I used to like it more, but then I moved to the midwest. 87. I love clean towels and clean sheets.
88. I hate living far away from my family.
89. I love Starbucks.
90. I finally live near a Starbucks.
91. My favorite band of all time is Third Day.
92. I have worked in two daycare centers, as a children's intern at a church, in a children's clothes store, and currently, as a mommy and "domestic manager". This has been my favorite. :)
93. I am stubborn.
94. Mackenzie is stubborn already.
95. If I could have one wish, it would be that everyone I love and care about could live in the same place.
96. If I could have two wishes, I would wish for one whole night's sleep, undisturbed.
97. My favorite outfit is jeans, a t-shirt, and flip flops.
98. I hate going to the doctor.
99. My favorite book of the Bible is Philippians.
100. Did I mention that I like chocolate?

No comments: