8.22.2006

Arkansas Again

Hello All!
We are back (and busy) in Arkansas again. I left the cable for my camera in Colorado, so I won't be able to post any new pictures until I get that in the mail - sorry! We had a great time and it was, as always, hard to leave. On our last day we went for a hike with Mackenzie in a back carrier. She was wonderful and seemed to enjoy it, and we all had fun. We left on Friday and stayed the night in Kansas, and finished the drive on Saturday. It is a loooooong drive. Mackenzie was really good. She doesn't sleep that much when we drive, so I spend about half the time in the backseat pulling out new toys for her. I don't know where she gets that from, since I could probably sleep the whole way back. I think she got used to being held a lot while we were there (imagine that!), because yesterday and today she hasn't wanted to play by herself for more than a few minutes. We'll have to work on that. When she is on the floor she is working on crawling. She can wiggle and scoot herself in a circle and can sometimes reach toys. She can also get one knee up, but usually ends up rolling over when she tries to pull the other knee up. She will be all over the place before long!
Fall programs are going to start in just a few weeks, so Matt has been busy getting sponsors lined up for all his activities. Mackenzie and I have just been getting settled back in, going for walks and trying to get caught up on the laundry! She also has a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I will have an update on that (although if they tell me her teeth are getting close to coming in again, I will probably just laugh. I don't think this poor baby is ever going to get her teeth!) I will post pics ASAP.

No comments: