8.31.2006

Books!

I got tagged by Deb and her gang over at momof12andlovingit.blogspot.com! Here are my answers to some book questions (although all of our books are still packed, so I'm going to have to go by memory):

Book that changed your life: The Bible. Lots of books have changed my life, but this one continues to challenge me, and hopefully change me! Other books that have made a huge impact on me are The Jesus I Never Knew (Yancey), Redeeming Love (I can't remember the author right now), and Signature of Jesus (Manning).

One book that you have read more than once: Just one?! I read a lot of books over and over again. I have read Charlotte's Web and Little Women many times.

Favorite Book Ever: This one is too hard. I really don't know, there are so many that I absolutely love. The two above mentioned would have to make the list. I also love all of Jan Karon's Mitford books. They are excellent. We also love Harry Potter (not for kids!). The Watsons Go To Birmingham is one of my favorite older kid's books, and Love You For Always is one of my favorite younger kid's books. I also have to mention Fly Away Ladybug, which has been Mackenzie's favorite book since she was tiny.

One book that made you laugh: Girlfriend's Guide To Pregnancy. It is hilarious.

One book that you wish you had written: This is kind of a strange question. I guess there are a lot of children's books that I think, "That is such a cute idea, and so simple. I wish I would have thought of that and made tons of money." Like the Eric Carle books.

One book that I wish had never been written: The Book of Mormon. It has misled and brainwashed millions of people.

One book that you are currently reading: Actually, not any right now, other than What to Expect the First Year.

One book that you have meant to read: I am wanting to read A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, which I hear is really good. Also A Tale of Three Kings, recommended by another minister at the church.

I know there are so many more, but those are the ones that come to mind! I would like to tag my brother, because he has read so many cool books, but unfortunatly, he doesn't have a blog! So, Kacie, if you see this, I will tag you!

2 comments:

Kacie said...

so am i supposed to just answer the questions on my own blog? I think that's what I'm supposed to do...very interesting questions!

Kelsey said...

Yep, just paste them into your blog and answer them - I thought it was hard because I read so many great books at Ozark!