10.19.2006

5 Things Meme

Deb tagged me for a fun meme! 5 Things...

Five minutes to yourself. How would you spend them?
Drinking my latte that I'm going to buy with the next question, and reading a magazine. Five minutes isn't enough for anything good!

Five dollars to spend right now. How or where would you spend it?
Grande Vanilla Latte from STARBUCKS! Then I would spend the rest at garage sales.

Five items in your house you could part with right now.
Oh, this one's hard. Matt's guns (I hope he doesn't read this!), all the diapers in Mackenzie's trash can (ewwwww), I don't know, I could part with a lot of things. I wouldn't mind parting with this entire duplex if I could move in to a real house!

Five items in your house you absolutely, positively could never part with.
Okay, not counting Mackenzie, Matt, and the cats... All our pictures, the computer, even though its not technically mine, the camera, Mackenzie's baby book, I couldn't think of another one, so Matt said my coffee pot. :) Oh, maybe all my beads and craft stuff.

Five words you love.
ba ba/da da/hiya/diddy/ah ya ya ya - pretty much anything Mackenzie says, or from Matt, "I picked up the house" or "Go ahead and buy that." :) Sorry, that's totally not sentimental at all. Of course I love the words "I love you" and "Thank you". I'm sure my very favorite will be mommy!

Okay, I will tag Kacie if she reads this!

No comments: