10.04.2006

Mommy Greyson

Greyson and Chloe (that's the name we picked!) are adjusting really well to each other. Greyson has become very maternal towards Chloe. He follows her around all day and gives her baths every chance he gets. I think he actually kind of annoys her. Matt says that he has always known Greyson was a little girly.


Mackenzie's favorite thing to do is scoot over to her toy basket and dump the whole thing on the floor. Then she tries to pick up little pieces of wicker from the basket and eat them, and now that she is getting that pincer grasp down, we have to watch her really closely. I think we are going to get a new toy box that doesn't shed. Chloe also thinks that Mackenzie's toys are really fun.


Do you think she's a little unhappy about the hat?!


Greyson and Chloe cuddling on the chair.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute new kitty! I am so glad that Greyson gets along with her so well, pets need companionship too. (Inspired me to update a few pics of our pets together http://brozono.org/gallery/Topaz-and-Titus) I hope all is well with you guys. Miss you!

Love,
Val

Anonymous said...

Kenzie just gets prettier every day. I'm so glad I can see her grow and change. Give her a hug from great-grandma!

Kelsey said...

Well, we try to be humble, but we think she's pretty, too. :) Consider her hugged! And Val, I loved looking at your pics - so cute!