10.01.2006

Our New Addition



I sent Matt to the store on Saturday to get stuff for lunch since my parents were coming into town. He came home with bread, lunchmeat, chips, and a kitten! We have been thinking about getting another cat since we are gone a lot and our other cat gets really lonely and needy. So Matt went to the store and these people were outside with this one last kitten. Someone had dumped the whole litter on the side of the road, and they found them and have been taking care of them for the past few weeks. Matt decided to bring her home! She is tiny, but so cute and fun. She is adjusting really well, and is already litter trained. She and Greyson are also doing okay. They play a little bit, and he was kind of licking her today. I think they are going to be great friends in a few weeks. The only thing we aren't sure of is her name - Matt wants to name her Sheba, because he had a cat named Sheba when he was younger. I think she looks like a Chloe. So we will take a vote - what do you all think?
We are also having a great time with my parents. My dad is only here until Tuesday, but my mom gets to stay for a few weeks. We love having Grandpa and Grandma here!

No comments: