1.11.2007

BONK!





Dumb Blogger always puts my pictures out of order. Anyway, the middle two are Mackenzie opening and shutting the door. This is one of her new favorite activities. Not just doors, but also cabinets of any kind. She has her own cabinet in the kitchen that is full of stuff for her to play with. She likes that, but she would rather get into mommy's other cabinets and pull out cooking stuff or trash. She gets really ticked when I won't let her and has also started throwing little temper tantrums. It is a little humorous, but I try not to laugh - she is serious, you know. The top picture is her bonking Greyson with her head. I have no idea where she picked this up, but she follows him around banging into him with her head. The bottom picture is Kenzie looking cute before we left to go to the store the other day. She still loves bottles of any kind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my baby loves cabnets too! And I know all about the tantroms!!TheBeast is having one right now as I type this!