1.09.2007

More Pictures From Our Trip

Sad, I know. Mackenzie trying to change the channel with the remote.

Kenzie is quite the little dancer these days. She grooves to any music she hears, and at my parent's house she would crawl over to the speaker and start dancing to ask for someone to put music on.


Kenzie playing with Charley.

I'm not sure how many peas she ate - I think most of them got squished and wiped on her face and hair.

Mackenzie helping out with the laundry.

My mom got my dad a kitten for Christmas. Her name is Sheba, and Mackenzie loved playing with her.

Here is a picture of Mackenzie with her Great Grandma!

Mackenzie and I flew back to Colorado on Sunday. We had an interesting trip with a few delays and one stinky diaper on the plane. But we finally made it! If I tell you that Matt accidently left our luggage in the parking lot because he was so busy talking to Mackenzie, don't mention it to him, okay? :) We did get our bags back and are getting back into our Arkansas routine. Above are just a few more random pictures from our trip for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: