9.22.2006

Jogging Suits and Scary Storms




I just thought this little jogging outfit (crawling outfit? scooting outfit?) was so cute, I had to take some pictures of her in it!

Matt left this afternoon for a conference for junior highers (let's take a moment for a silent prayer) about an hour away. Hopefully me, Mackenzie, and our duplex will not get sucked up in a tornado while he is gone. We are having some bad weather, and being a Colorado native, I do get a little nervous about rotating clouds. Also, since we just moved here, I can barley locate our state on the map, let alone our county. My neighbor is outside looking up - is that a bad sign? I guess I will just listen for sirens and follow Matt's emergency directions - go sit in the bathtub in the hallway bathroom. Wish us luck.

(Just kidding, mom, we're fine)

No comments: